Ph.D. in computer science from Technion.
Computer vision researcher at Apple.
Researching machine learning & computer vision.
Interested in diffusion models.
LinkedIn - GitHub - Twitter - Google Scholar - Semantic Scholar
I am a computer vision researcher at Apple in Herzliya.
I recently graduated with a Ph.D. in computer science from Technion, researching computer vision and machine learning under the supervision of Prof. Michael Elad. I am interested in inverse problems, generative models, representation learning, and diffusion models.
I have also spent the 2022 summer as a research intern at Google Research in Tel Aviv.
Prior to my Ph.D. studies, I obtained my B.Sc. in computer science from Technion, summa cum laude, as the class valedictorian. I also worked as a research intern at Cornell Tech in New York City, and as a freelance web and app developer.
I am co-organizing the NeurIPS 2023 Workshop on Diffusion Models!
I am a recipient of the following awards:
- Technion MLIS-TCE Best Paper Award 2022
- Council for Higher Education VATAT Scholarship 2021
- Apple Excellence Award 2019
- Ernest Freudman Fellowship 2018
- LAPIDIM Excellence Program 2018-2020
- Technion President's List Award for Excellence (6×) 2017-2020
I have also served as a reviewer / program committee member at the following venues:
- NeurIPS 2021, 2022, 2023
- ICML 2022
- AAAI 2023
- CVPR 2023
- ICCV 2023
- Workshops at ICCV 2021, ICLR 2022, ICML 2022, ICML 2023
- IEEE Transactions on Computational Imaging 2022
I teach / have taught the following courses as a TA:
- Diffusion Diffusion Diffusion (236610) – Winter 2022-2023
- Project in Image Processing (234329) – Winter 2021-2022
- Operating Systems (234123) – Spring 2020, Winter 2020-2021, Spring 2021
- Logic Design (234262) – Winter 2018-2019